We are seeking qualified Catering Event Servers and Bartenders to become an integral part of our off-site events team! You will take orders and serve food to patrons at the dining establishment.
- Setup event spaces, including loading/unloading equipment from delivery vehicles.
- Serve food and beverages to guests
- Explain to guests about menu items
- Clean and prepare the event spaces
- Greet and make all guests feel welcome
- Perform other service duties as assigned
- Previous experience in catering, bartending, food service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of buffet & bar setup, and off-premise catering
- Car, Valid Driver’s License, and willingness to make deliveries throughout the Metro DC area
- Daytime availability
- TIPS or ServSafe training for bartenders
About Quickstep Catering of Washington:
Quickstep Catering, Washington, DC’s fastest growing catering business, is hiring motivated, talented, and self-starting individuals. We cater private and corporate parties, as well as weddings, with a large selection of elegant, refined hors d’oeuvres, appetizers, buffet meals, and multi-course plated dinners. We also focus on gourmet artisanal sandwiches, soups, and sides for business lunch drop-off. Our menu is large and diverse.