We are looking for live-in nanny (preferably French-speaking) to take care of 2 kids (1 infant and one 4 year old) and help around the house. We live in Van Ness / Forest Hills (NW). 4 year old is in school during the day. Would need part time help from April – early June and then resume Full time, live-in starting in Mid August.
· Taking care of infant and 4 year old (when not in school)
· Take care of kids during evenings and weekends as needed
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
. Experience with infants with references
· Loving, affectionate and caring
· Bright and happy disposition with positive and playful attitude
· Honest, trustworthy, reliable and punctual
· Energetic, enthusiastic, takes initiative to plan fun and educational programs
· Patient, flexible and takes direction well
· Strong references
· Holds a valid driver’s license
· Non smoker
Pay would be in function of experience. Candidate must be legally allowed to work in the US (Greencard holder / lawful US citizen).