In search of part time childcare and household help from a responsible and caring person.. Hours Wednesday 3pm-8pm, Fridays 3-5. (Saturday and Sunday mornings possible too.)
- Picking up first grader from school at 3:15 pm (could be a little later if he stays later at school) and dropping him off at his neighborhood after school program on foot or in a car. On Fridays, picking up from school and spending time with him at home making snacks and playing until parents return between 4pm-5pm
- Evening care for first grader and his preschool age brother (Wed. only)
- Preparing kids’ dinners
- Making school lunches: can be done as an activity with the kids
- Light housework such as tidying up kitchen after dinner and common areas
- Helping parents with post-dinner bath and bedtime routines
The ideal candidate is likely a mature university or graduate student who enjoys caring for young kids and their families. This position will allow his parents to maintain their work schedule and goes throughout the school year with the possibility of continuing.