Seeking a part-time personal assistant roughly 12-15 hours a week. Some examples of the types of support needed:
– Helping with planning and managing daily schedule
– Keeping track of calendar and suggesting ways to readjust when unexpected events occur; also anticipating when conflicting situations may arise
– Suggesting ways to organize time and set priorities
– Suggesting ways to manage large chunks or small amounts of time
– Providing verbal reminders of time and suggesting ways to better manage time
– Making suggestions, based on my calendar, of ways to manage time on weekends
– Scheduling/rescheduling appointments and making other administrative phone calls
– Conducting online research for local services, such as grocery delivery, dog grooming, dog walking, etc. and comparing them and scheduling them
In general, this person must be adept at using technology for scheduling and managing time as well as for conducting research for services and for alternate ways to meet these needs. Additional helpful qualifications include flexibility, creativity and energy.
I am a busy professional who finds I can feel stressed, overwhelmed and have difficulty with time management and arriving places on time. Figuring out how and when to fit in daily tasks is also a challenge. I am seeking support in managing day-to-day demands and offloading some tasks.
Hours can be somewhat flexible; ideally the person would meet me in my home Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 7 or 7:30 to 9 and around three hours a day Monday, Wednesday and Friday, when I am working from home. Occasional short phone calls on evening or weekends may be needed.
Please send a resume. Compensation will be discussed separately.