Permanent, full-time position in NW Washington with flexible hours available for an experienced administrative professional to assist in the management of a small entrepreneurial office. This is a fabulous opportunity for a literate, experienced, and well-educated professional.
We are seeking a Research, Content, and Operations Manager to assist the CEO with business operations. A successful candidate is proficient in Quickbooks Online, has experience with account statements, and is well organized. Excellent research and writing skills are a plus. The manager will be working directly with the CEO on all business matters.
The Research, Content, and Operations Manager’s primary responsibilities are:
- Input expenses and create revenue-expense reconciliations both on and off Quickbooks
- Ensure books are balanced for all business accounts
- Assist in creating invoices
- Document scanning and creation
- Perform occasional research and work as requested
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Must be experienced with Microsoft Office, Apple products, and Quickbooks
- Excellent spoken and writing skills
- Must have some finance background
- Must be a legal citizen and located in the Washington, D.C. area – no telecommuting
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume, including hours of availability, to email@example.com. Links to online resumes will not be accepted.