The Restaurant Server will be responsible for taking food and drink orders from our residents and their guests, and then delivering those orders to the proper people in the kitchen. If you have previous experience as a Server and a dedication to providing excellent service to customers, we want to hear from you.
Responsible for proper dining set-up, providing meal and dining services and cleaning of the dining rooms. Responsible for handling all foods in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards and complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food service.
Building Customer Loyalty
Contributing to Team Success
Managing Work (includes Time Management)
Technical / Professional Knowledge
Take customers’ food and drink orders
- Ensure that all orders are accurate and brought to each table in a timely manner
- Suggest appetizers and meals to residents and their guests based on the menu and specials
- Work closely with management to immediately address all customer concerns and create a pleasant dining experience
- Confirm orders with the chefs whenever a clarification is requested
- Assist with setting tables and rearranging tables to accommodate larger parties