WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Our Team Leads fulfill our mission to better people’s days by developing a strong, supportive team and helping everyone flourish. They motivate and inspire, set the bar for superior service and quality, and create a welcoming environment. Team Leads ensure that our community—team members and customers alike—always have an exceptional Philz experience.
- Play to your team’s strengths by putting the right people in the right places at the right times.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and the local community.
- Always be looking for ways to improve the Philz experience.
- Assess the performance of your team members, including service and drink quality.
- Lead by example and consistently demonstrate what it means to be a great team player.
- Inspire, encourage and engage your team with positive support and excellent communication.
- Hold team members accountable to their scheduled shifts, ensure that called out shifts are covered, and breaks/lunches are given.
- Proactively give feedback to help your team thrive.
- Communicate performance of team members to Store Leaders and other Team Leads to ensure consistency.
- Support promotions and new hires through in-store training.
- Help your Store Leader in executing operations and administrative duties.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- A passion for learning and growing.
- The ability to take feedback to heart and put it into practice.
- A knack for leadership and a desire to motivate, train and develop team members.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, empathy, problem-solving and flexibility.
- A strong work ethic and ability to jump in feet first.
- Commitment to the Philz vision, mission, core values, and community.
- A flexible schedule with the ability to work a minimum of 32 hours per week, including weekends and holidays.